View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007   #9
thegr8fan
All Pro

Rep Power: 667 thegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respectedthegr8fan is a quality contributor and well respected

its the first day, and frankly I am just glad to be back on Texans Talk. Even if it has changed somewhat. Modifications were made, and it will take some getting used to. Most of the special function buttons are still in the same place, so I can post a quote, or link, etc without it being TOTALLY new. Smilies are easy to access for those who prefer to use them generously.

Sorry to see the old posts gone, myself. But I don't think there was much in them that we can't replace with some new ones, given time.

Now if we can just get a squirt of 'New Carr Smell' in here, we will be able to test drive this puppy and see what she is capable of.

there's some old board flavor for ya, me taking a shot at Carr, even after he's gone.