View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007   #8
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 329529 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overalls View Post
The thing is, you and the others of the official board still have your history. Those of us from Texans Talk lost our history. We no longer have a "home" on what was our "home" board.
Totally understand where you are coming from. I just think there were technical limitations such that it was one or the other and this software (which happened to be the old official software) is the Bentley of MB software and so is a better launching platform for the Texans fan community we hope to build and support.

No group of people over 1, i.e. no group, is ever happy with every decision, but I hope folks understand there are limitations and decisions that have to be made.

Aside from the history issue, what do you think about the look and feel of the place?