View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007   #7
Overalls
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64 Overalls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respectedOveralls is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I believe it was a software compatibility issue rather than a decision to slight the history of one site vs. the other. vbulletin is the premier MB software and a big piece of building an expanded, joint, Texans' community. I certainly understand how you feel but this is about building a strong, expanding, joint community.

As for comments about one MB vs. the other, my suggestion (not that this will be listened to most likely on either side) is folks should lay comparisons aside for a month in terms of character and should concentrate on function, setup and exploring this joint venture rather than building division at the outset.
The thing is, you and the others of the official board still have your history. Those of us from Texans Talk lost our history. We no longer have a "home" on what was our "home" board.

One minute we are welcoming new refugies from the "official" board who could not fully use the new "official" board because they had dial up and the next minute our board goes down for a week and comes back as a 2nd official board.

Overalls is offline   Reply With Quote