Thread: Jason Babin
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I also believe the whole Foreman issue comes into the drafting of Babin. If Foreman is gone for any reason, Wong steps in for him. Peek then can start and Babin is playing opposite Peek. I think much of the Babin draft had to do with long term future. He has done well and showed alot of promise in his rookie year. He could've been worse but wasn't so that is good. DROY I think is out of the question considering the challengers out there but a solid performance this year none the less.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote