View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004   #20
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
A family member of mine was at the game, and Stroud was getting on Darius for doing it. Supposedly, he was livid b/c he and Del Rio were joking about it. Stroud may be a thug, but he has a soul and is like everyone else about how disrespectful it is when someone cant move their legs to not laugh about it
I hate when I have to explain this but my Stroud comment was sarcasm 88 (My Del Rio comment wasn't).

Your family member must have had good seats to be able to hear what Stroud was saying. I think anyone watching the game could figure out what was going on.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote