View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004   #10
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

the best thing about Dunta Robinson is - he gets it to illustrate that point after the Oakland game where he picked off two passes, after the game he made a swing all the way around the 1st row of the Bull Pen giving high fives, alot of kids I might add & one of them being my son. it was as awesome experience for him, the only thing comparable in my youth was a high five after setting an American Long Distance Record by the late Steve Prefontaine. The great ones get it, they do it not only for the love of the game but the love of the fans, late.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote