View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004   #4
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

I didn't noitce it either until the radio guys said something about and I started paying attention and sure enough they were switching off on run and pass plays. They were both interviewed on FOX Sports Extra I think and they were both said "We were just doing what coach told us to do". In fact Wand said "I want to be in there for every play, all the time, but I gotta do what coach says."

I find this odd. Teams are going to pick up on this in no time. I am surprised the Bears didn't. Who knows, maybe they did and that is why our offense struggled for awhile in the second half. I mean those 2 were on and off of the field like every play was a change of possession. It was ridiculous after awhile.

Last edited by texan279; 12-20-2004 at 07:52 PM.
texan279 is online now   Reply With Quote