Thread: Babin picture
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004   #28
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffSoldier
Oh my god, its worse than we all thought, thats not Babin...thats Wang being owned by a 2nd year LT with one hand behind his back. Babin wheres a revolutionary face mask,remember. Now we need a whole new OLB corps. We will have no pass rush.

That is not Babin Or Wong. It is me in the picture. I was just making sure Wand understood how to block my fierce pass rushing skills. No need to worry, as you can see he did OK.