View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004   #22
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Our Oline against the bears was... bleh.. bad. I dunno if that is because of the bears Dline.. or because of the cold..or what.

But really our oline hasnt been that terrible. I mean.. yah.. they have been getting their butts handed to them.. but its been in the two games against the colts mostly. and its been Dwight Freeney mostly.. and if you watched the colts/ravens game.. you saw Freeney beating the snot out of Ogden.. best LT in the league.

We actually havent done too terrible against slower, more powerful Dlines like the Jags have. SO.. i dont think they will be that big a problem.

Also, Dunta is better now than he was earlier this year in the first Jags game.. and so is Babin.. and we will probably be seeing Peek out there a bit more so we may have a better pass rush. ALSO.. Davis is healthy this time.

I like our chances.. we have always been a team that goes for Moral victories .. and sweeping the jags, and taking them out of the playoffs, ESPECIALLY after the way they acted last game and in the past.. that would be a big moral victory.

I think we are gonna go in there fired up.. it should be a real good game. I think it will be closer than the last game, simply cause the jags have a lot to play for and they are at home.. but I think we have a good chance of winning.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote