View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004   #23
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBTexans08
Another example of a guy that shows emotion and goes in like the Incredible Haulk is Antowain Peek.....love the passion he puts in his game!!
I like Peek's emotion, but he has to tone it down and focus it between the whistles. He is going to get flagged for multiple personal fouls as he keeps on getting in fights on almost every special teams play, etc.

Loved seeing Carr bone up on the OL. I have never been one to give Carr much credit for getting sacked 76 times his first year, but that is his currency with the OL--it is time for him to tell them I put up with you guys trying to pull things together, it is time to stop trying and start performing. The OL played decidedly better after his outburst.