View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004   #19
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Like most SportsRadio610 listeners, I'm painfully aware of who his dad is.

So let me get this straight. Capers says nothing is wrong with David's arm, Casserly says nothing is wrong with David's arm, and David says nothing is wrong with David's arm. But the conspiracy/cover up theorists are still believing there is because of some unsubstantiated insider whispers suggested by a morning drive time guy? Knock your lights out. Lance is a nice guy but in all my years of listening to him, I haven't heard any Berman or even McClain-like scoops out of him yet, even with his "connection." Believe it or not, and as odd as it seems, I think Granato has better insight into what's going on with the Texans because he's traveling with them every week and working the sidelines.

Last edited by aj.; 12-20-2004 at 06:20 AM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote