The problem with corners like offensive linemen, it is very hard to gauge stats. For instance:
1. How many times has a player got beat for a TD....
2. How many times has he had passing interference penalties...
3. How many yards do his receivers average per game against him.
4. Do offenses fear him and change their offense to keep him away from the ball, or are their too many opportunities to make plays?
5. Is he dominant in pass coverage, and QBs are afraid to throw their way?
CBs are judged more on this, then INTs or pass breakups.
For this year alone, If you had a choice of 3 CBs to be on your team... Would Dunta Robinson be on it?