View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 24376 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Which brings up something interesting as the last time this was a discussion, it was when the Jags played us last year and Redmond went off on Moses' fair catch...

I was looking to see what reaction DelRio would have on Darius after he clotheslined Furguson - he seemed to have a slight grin, but also the "sorry, I tried to keep you in the game" look when Darius was ejected. At first, that reminded me of the "atta boy" have gave Redmond, oh so long ago and that pissed me off that he could care less.

But then, thinking about it - something like that, I doubt Jack tells his players to take some people out... but more to just play hard football with a determination to win. He doesn't make the players do the excessive hits... and if the players were to come to the sideline after that hit to be ripped into - would that be just a confusing message?

... and yes, one can play smart, hard hitting ball...

I'm just hoping Furguson is alright... that was just a heck of a WWE move that didn't belong in the NFL.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote