View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004   #8
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreJ
I think i said this in another thread, but i like how they got their act together after his outburst. You didn't see anyone busting through the line after that.
Note also that later in the game he was going to each of his line-up, shaking their hands and congradulating them on the game. The "make-up" at the end of the game was as important as the chewing tail in the middle of the third quarter.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote