Thread: Could it be...
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004   #12
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

The season isn't over yet. It's too early to say how good this team is, albeit only a little too early. I'd rather find out that this team is somewhat better and not get the draft picks than find out it's really that bad and get the picks. You always want to win. Of course, they could be good (relatively speaking) and go out and lose on purpose, but that is just wrong--and they'd never do it, anyway. I want them to go 8-8, but I'm not counting on it in Jax.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote