View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004   #34
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

I wish I could find that post that I read this morning about Dunta not being a playmaker. He is one of the best rookie corners I've seen in a while. He keeps getting better with each game. There's really not that much difference in the quality of play between Glenn and Robinson right now, in fact Robinson is making plays that Aaron isn't. There's a lot that goes on in the secondary that you can't see on TV. Aaron had a good game today too and maybe the rook will actually help Aaron raise his game a bit.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote