Thread: Fumble!?!?!???
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004   #45
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I saw that play and I'm so glad they did not blow it. He was turning his elbow and just about to throw when he got hit. The first time I saw the replay, I thought it was forward motion, but, after seeing it several more times, I could see that it really was a fumble. That's why you don't blow whistles when you're not sure the play's over. Of course, this time, they got it right the first time. You gotta feel bad for that guy that picked up the ball and stood there with it, only to get a fumble, but he should've known they hadn't stopped the play yet.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote