View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

They'll be incorporating more yellow in their uniforms in the upcoming year. I expect them to do a big fat yellow stripe up their backs and on top of their helmets.

I really am shocked though that they'd be this concerned about getting beat by the Cougars. I expect the Cougars to have a pretty good year next season but ducking them like this really says a lot about what the Cornhuskers think of their own program right now.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote