Thread: Carrs Q & A
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004   #7
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
What bothers me about this is that it seems to contradict those that think Carr Vinny, what is your take on this, because I think this runs counter to what you are thinking about Carr. May be the problem is what I say it is. Does this lend more crediance to the fact that the biggest problem is the coaching staff. Its some real interesting comments. Has Carr finally let the cat out of the bag, because he's tired of taking the heat. Is Carr Payton Manning, no but he's a lot better than what we're seeing. I keep saying something smells, but who am I to say that.
I find it very hard to blame Chris Palmer for everything because he was always successful with his quarterbacks everywhere he has been. What I see is a good scheme with lousy execution by multiple players in multiple games. This has been a tough year to watch. Every team in the NFL has them. Pittsburgh looked horrible last year (6-10) and they are 12-1 this year with a rookie QB. Every team in the NFL has players. They can't all win all the time.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote