View Single Post
Old 05-31-2004   #28
dagr8whitehope
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to dagr8whitehope
Default too much expected

i don't like the pre-season predictions. we aren't even in training camp yet and we're thinking final record. football is a game of uncertainties, many of us want to say "if we remain healthy".....but even if the injury bug stays away this season, the schedule is about the toughest we could have drawn, detroit's no cupcake, the bears will love lovie's system, the pack is the pack, and the afc south is the afc south, 11-5 is a huge stretch for a 3rd year team, but 8-8 is right about par for the course, the titans will probably fall at reliant stadium and the colts and jags too, on the road, the jags may be a win, but other than that, nashville's always been tough, and the colts are brutal at home. but like i said, it's all uncertain anyway, so we'll just have to wait and see, but i do have to admit i love the optimism, but i think too much good talk before the season will ultimately jynx the fellas, few years ago somebody picked our beloved 'stros to win the world series, didn't even make the playoffs, that's all i'm saying, peace everybody.