View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004   #41
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

It will never cease to amaze me that we are not even through with year three and people want coaching changes. Oh wait, I have to get my popcorn out of the MICROWAVE. I can understand that people are frustrated. Don't you all think the players themselves are frustrated with the way THEY have played lately? I think the people that are screaming for coaching changes are the same one's that had the Texans penciled in for the playoffs. Also winning 4 out of 5 earlier in the season gave some people false hopes. I admit, I thought they were playing like a wild card team at the time. But we have been beat by some good teams lately, and people are calling for coaching changes. Not even a suitable topic at this point in time. If we're 5-8 this time next year, then we could have a logical discussion. Rome was not built in a day. And no, I'm not talking about Jim Rome.