View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004   #37
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224914 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetero doxy
how is it unsubstantiated? the texans have at least $8 million to spend and in vinny's article it says casserly says the texans won't sign any top-tier FAs. unpleasaant, maybe, but completely on-topic.
Since you refuse to activate your private messages, I will explain here once. There is a thread specifically for you to explain your cap theories. Other than providing a link that the Texans had $3.3 mil in cap space before the season began and not accounting for practice squad players or players on IR you have not entertained discussion in that thread but keep on injecting it into other threads. Once again you are not providing a source for your $8 mil number. You are free to discuss this issue but do so in the appropriate thread and provide some support--FYI the coaches aren't in charge of cap management.

Quote:
oh, and nice new standard, infantrycak. if i were to call for chris palmer to be fired i can start a new thread (you let about 20 people do just that this weekend) but if i want him hired you hide it.
This thread is about coaching changes--do you seriously not consider what you were suggesting a coaching change? Yeah we miss merging some threads while we are watching/at the games but there is no new or double standard.