View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistril48
I believe Bob Davis was taking ND to a BCS bowl at the end of his third year. Willingham isn't. The fact that the two were treated differently after their third year may have more to do with this than race.
I wasn't claiming racism was involved. My post started with a request for information. I agree different results can result in different treatment. Just pointing out what I had heard people squawking about.