View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004   #20
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrofan
hey Lucky
where can I find a breakdown like that? or is that out of your head

also what is the average contract for a top 15 LT?
I would hate to get stuck with a tackle with a huge contract, when the kid from Midland-Lee is coming out next year
I think that Eric is as good if not better than anyone coming out this year...
The draft info came from researching drafthistory.com. The status of the players came from NFL.com.

The franchise tag for o-linemen (average salary of the top 5) was about $7 million.

The transition tag for o-linemen (average salary of the top 10) was about $6 million.

I don't think a team can go into a draft and have decisions influenced by what player may be in the draft the following year. They have to take the best player for their team now.