View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004   #8
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky
None. But it's not their fault. No team sports figure that I know of is worth the money he gets. Nobody is worth that kind of dough unless they invent something useful to mankind, or start a company that employee's thousands. Policeman and fireman provide a far more valuable service, yet make diddly squat in comparison. So my answer is NONE.
I would add school teachers to that list. Its a disgrace what we pay our teachers considering what we expect of them.
No I am not a teacher and have no teachers in my family.

cac