View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004   #16
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114221 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

antrel rolle? Lt?

dont let the ranking of our pass defense fool you. the reason its so bad is the lack of a pass rush.

but you guys insist on a cb in the first or a safety like davis?

we just got robinson. glenn has a few more years to go. marcus coleman just signed an extension and i think the texans are pleased with earl and the progress hes made. i think a pick in the first or second round on a db is a bit wasted. we have more important needs. (though i do see a need to upgrade faggins, i just dont want them useing a more important pick to do it.)

we do need help defensivley ,and i think the texans will address the front 7. look for a de or a mlb. someone who can improve our run defense and our pass rush. as things stand now our secondary is not our most pressing need.

as far as a Lt like barron. great player nodoubt but our need is the interior line...unless you guys are in favor of moving wand over to guard or center (yeah right).

(draft)

1. de (walker's future replacement and a revolving starter to keep the line fresh)
2. ilb (cya foreman)
3. wr (bradfords out)
3. cb (nickle package db to replace faggins...and maybe someone to groom till glenn departs)

(free agency)

1. center (mckinneys gotta go)
2. tight end?
3. an unheralded guard or 2 much like spears (tackle) was when we got him (hopefully the result is better.)

not to mention if we get a center to replace mckinney he serves as "quality" depth at all 3 interior spots.