View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004   #49
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 35979 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetero doxy
if they don't beat the bears then capers will be fired. mcnair understands benchmarks like that.
I believe that Capers is safe at least through next year.
His co-ordinators may be on the hot seat though. I don't know if Capers would go to the wall for his co-ordinators or not.

BTW Do you watch the games. I can't recall you coming in after a game to comment on the execution, playcalling, gametime coaching decisions, ect. I for one would like to hear your take after the games are played. Maybe you have and I just missed it.

cac