View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004   #38
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

We've discussed that in the past and I think the answer is no, if I'm not mistaken. Carr can only audible to runs, I believe. Apparently, they think that's all he's capable of right now. All I know is they see him practice and I don't, so I assume they are right. He'll get it one of these days and they'll start adding passing audibles. One of the reasons they think he's not ready to audible to pass plays may be because he might be audibling to run plays when it's not necessary at all. You can't let a QB like that start calling pass audibles and throwing INTs, when maybe the original play would've worked in the first place.

Lol, for now, maybe they should just stop letting him audible at all.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote