View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004   #10
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 266978 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Again I will say why did they draft Carr. They want to run the ball and to hell with passing. Again, I say that because Carr's forte is not handing off the ball to a running back. Vinny would say he doesn't even fake well. If you buy the line they are giving you, I think you might like a Brooklyn Bridge offer. If the next three games are excellent examples of what we have seen so far this season, then I think you might be surprised at what happens. I think this article is the kiss of death for Capers. Someone is feeling the heat or you wouldn't see an article like this. They say they hear what the fans are saying, but are they really. They always have an excuse for not doing something. I think this is what the players have been eluding too also. The team is flat over coached. No one knows what the H,,,,,,,,, they are doing on any given play. They are frozen stiff with coaching wisdom.
Wow, yet another good example of having a pet theory (or is that diatribe) and reading its confirmation into every piece of information that passes by.

Sure they're frozen stiff with coaching wisdom when Wand was getting treated like a turnstyle, Carr was clearly thinking about Palmer's last comments to him as he took two steps back and got waylaid for the 3rd time by Freeney, I am sure Sharper was puzzling over a technique tip from Fangio when he decided he doesn't need to wrap up tackles anymore and I am sure Walker was paralyzed with thought from Fangio's instruction to hit Manning hard while he played patticakes with the Colts OL all day. Riiiigghhtt.