View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004   #8
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

There is another line in that article that needs repeating.
Quote:
Change is not the same as progress. Unless teams have hired incompetents and the Texans haven't the best course is to allow people to execute their plan. Otherwise, you're like the Washington Redskins. You start over every summer and never get anywhere.
Quote:
This isn't what you wanted to hear, is it?
I'm not disappointed with the article, but I'm very disappointed with the response to the article.

This obvious lack of patience can be forgiven if you're one of the youngins that weren't around during the Oiler days. But if you're one of those ex-Oiler fans like me, then obviously you've forgotten how your beloved Bud Adams delivered all those 1-15 and 3-13 seasons by changing the coaching staff every year. Funny how he didn't wise up until he moved the team to Tennessee.

But then, maybe some of you like the way they run the Redskins.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote