View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004   #7
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

"During a 23-14 loss to Indianapolis, Carr didn't throw a single deep ball."

Still difficult for me to understand.

"Even in a 5-8 season, the Texans are getting close. Sunday's nine-point loss was their largest margin of defeat in their last 14 home games."

They gotta be kidding, in their third season they are reduced to bragging about margin of loss in home games. I think I understand why they don't want
to touch the subject of margin of loss on the road. It takes a calculator.

Here's the bottom line: unless they win 2 of these last 3 games I don't think they can make a cogent case that they've shown even slight progress from
year 2 to year 3. So just what is it about going from year 3 to year 4 that
they see a potential in us making this quantum leap from being a less than average team to a contender ? We won't be drafting as high after this season as we were in the first 2 and, like everyone else, we're on the verge of having cap issues for the first time.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote