View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004   #4
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 23300 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I said this to my dad a few days ago...Johnson,another big play WR (I WISH BENNETT WAS A FREE AGENT!!) and Gaffney would kill opposing defenses. A big RB? hmmmm i dunno who,it'll be interesting to see who they get,if anyone. About the Defensive stars...I wish,I wish and oh yeah,I wish. Although I hate the conservative play-calling,I don't want Palmer/Capers gone...Maybe if we were a team that had a certain winning tradition...maybe i'd want a change,but now? That's an emphatic NO!! With the 3-4 (My favorite defense),I just think if it were a lil more aggressive,the D would be better...but our Takeaways would decrease,on the flip side,sacks would go up (a la Pittsburgh). I still think a 3-4/4-3 switch could actually help the defense.

Ok,rant over

-Tha Shark

Last edited by ThaShark316; 12-15-2004 at 05:10 AM.
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote