Thread: Dave Ragone
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #30
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansNFL
[Agree with ArlingtonTexan that Ragone was a Casserly mistake. Worst one yet.
Wow...Ragone worse than Boselli...Young, Jopru, McKinney, Bradford, Carr???[/quote]

i don't think i said he was the worse mistake, but if you wish to criticize BPA philosophy that Ragone has been a negative example of what can happen when you pick a position you don't need.

I could still be wrong and he proves an effective back-up QB, but my inital impression tell me no.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote