View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #33
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree with that but it's hard to go through a complete progression of your options when you have approximately 2 seconds to get rid of the ball, and on top of that they are covered. Look at the games where Carr has had the time and he spread the ball around pretty good. Bottom line is that when the o-line protects Carr, he does a pretty good job. I mean, I can't dig a ditch with a broke shovel, or hammer a nail with a broke hammer, and a pro QB sure as hell can't spread the ball around if he is on his backside more often than not.