View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #9
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I still think the O-line needs to be dealt with first, but I think the RB position is an issue. They say Wand needs to get stronger in the off-season. I don't know if he'll improve enough in that area, but I'd sure like to know. I'm starting to believe the argument that DD is just not a break-away threat. The TEAM does better when he either doesn't play or is out there on a day when we run less often. I think he's a very, very good 3rd down back. It's hard for me to believe that our offense is ranked so much better than our defense at times, but I don't see the need for replacements there. I think Payne will do better next year and that Foreman needs to be replaced by guys that we've already got, instead of drafting new ones. I'm all for Babin, Sharper, Wong, Peek from left to right.

Last edited by HJam72; 12-14-2004 at 02:53 PM.
HJam72 is online now   Reply With Quote