View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #53
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Once he is hit he goes down, and he doesnt have the swift feet like Sanders. He may be getting some yards, but they need a back that can get the extra yards and give other teams a scare.
I definately disagree about getting hit and going down. He might not punish people, but the way he keeps his legs churning, he rarely goes down on first contact. I like Dom, he's a hard worker. But the fact of the matter is, is he can't stay healthy. I was worried about it before this year, and unfortunately he's done nothing to prove me wrong. I think he will be a great third down back for us. Imagine how effective we could be with someone like Staley as our featured back and Dom coming in on third down. He could make the short yardage either running or receiving. Exactly what a third down back does. I just don't know if that will happen next year. But I'm pretty sure that there will be another back in here, so it may happen. I think Hollings has got to go. I'm so tired of seeing his name on the injury report every week, I could puke.