View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #27
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It tells me that we don't look at options 2 and 3 enough. Why have them in the game if we don't look at them?
It was because of the fact that we went into the game with a ball control game plan. Run the ball. What I want to see is some progression towards beating the cover 2. We can run the ball all day and pile up the yards, but if we can't put points on the board we won't win. Derrick Armstrong is a valuable receiver, and him being inactive didn't make sense to me. Wasn't there someone else that could have been inactive, thus allowing him and Murphy in the game?