View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #52
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Actually I predict he'll get a hundred in each of the next 3 games. I don't see any reason why he won't do it. As has been pointed out many times in this thread if Davis gets his hundred but you can put a stop to AJ & Co. then you're going to win the game.

Until it's proved otherwise though I'm hoping for an 8-8 finish. The Texans slip by the Bears in a close one, the upset the Jags to get another two in row. Finally to end the season they beat the hapless, already planning their summer vacations Cleveland Browns to win three in a row for the first time ever.

(And everyone please just shut up about how unlikely this is to happen and leave me to my fantasy, I've only got 4 more days before the Chicago game to enjoy it and I know how unlikely it is. Show a fellow Texans fan some mercy and let me pretend for a while)
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote