View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #45
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
someone can prove me wrong,but when I see "keys to stopping" the Texans. I don't recall one being "stop Davis" I don't mean that in a bad way.
Well, I don't have a way to prove it (this was on pre-game shows I do not record), but early in the season for a couple games and at least once in the last 3-4 weeks I have seen exactly that as talking points prior to Texans' games. Having said that, Davis should not be the primary focus for most defenses--AJ should be. That is as much or more a reflection on AJ than DD. IMO DD is serviceable and would be plenty of RB if the Texans OL became one of the top 10 OL's in the league. On the other hand, Ronnie Brown does look very interesting--not sold yet on Benson or Williams.