View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #43
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Me too. I don't think it was the "Stacy Mack Experience" that put me in the draft one camp or anything. It just seems like where free agent backs are concerned you're either going to pay an absolute ton of money or you're going to have to take a chance on someone like Corey Dillon (who's worked out fine for New England, don't get me wrong) who a lot of people were worried was going to bring some baggage with him, or you're basically paying for a guy like Mack who you think might be your answer but you can't be sure. You've got a good chance of getting a situational guy who's not going to solve your primary back problem anyway.

You can draft one of those.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote