View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #40
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
Until I see the Texans offense fire on all cylinders I'm not prepared to say that Davis is a problem. I believe the biggest problem is the way Davis is utilized by David Carr.
I don't consider Davis a "problem". I think if we put Moe Williams, Derrick Blaylock, or Kevin Faulk into our offense they would churn out the same numbers as Dom. What I would like to see is Dom being used more like the other NFL teams use players like this (but we can't do that right now....hence me wanting to draft or pick up another FA back).

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote