View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004   #33
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

someone can prove me wrong,but when I see "keys to stopping" the Texans. I don't recall one being "stop Davis" I don't mean that in a bad way. It is that teams know that the more times it is in Davis' hands the less it will be in Aj,Gaffney or whoever and the defense doesn't have to put a special defender on Davis. That is why the Colts can play their Cover 2 and drop the MLB back and not worry that Davis is going to break one. Davis is a wonderful weapon when it is 3rd and short.. He can get the 3 yards and he can catch.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote