View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004   #24
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm not so much worried about their "break away speed" comparison, but instead that i hope hollings can show he's a serious threat on sweeps and pitches to the outside. domanick simply isnt, the only times he successfully ran to the outside was with great blocking ... which with the addition of bruener/joppru/wade might actually happen a lot more frequently. anybody remember the patriots? we tried to send dd to the outside on the left, twice ... he just doesnt have it. i hope hollings proves capable and can stretch teams laterally when he's in the game.