View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #4
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 65244 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Wow.. lotta questions in there - may want to search some past posts for some that have all the answers. But let's see if I can make a go at it.

DD thanking Norris - I'm sure DD was bummed about the loss, but why not take some light out of it and also bring in a player that contributed...team attitude.

Carr laughing with OL - can't do much when the defense is on the field. It's just a game, would one rather see Carr and the line screaming at each other? Apparently they did their part if the Colts were driving to take a lead. Capers and his note taking... it's so he has notes to refer to what worked and what didn't throughout the game in certain situations.

False starts... agree it starts with coach responsibility, but ends with players responsibility.

Challenge confirmations often do come from upstairs for many teams - they have access to the replays to see if there's a chance to win a challenge. Coaches are on the headset asking the coaches upstairs if the call should be challenged.

As for a 250 covering a 180... maybe the CB slipped, went into a zone coverage (most likely resulting in a short completion over the middle), no telling. I don't think we rush 2 - though it seems like it. Capers addressed the bad 3rd down prevention on 610 today... well, not really - kinda danced around it talking about execution.. or something.

Casserly, I'm fine with. A few stinkers acquired, but a few hidden diamonds as well. If the fans are looking for the screaming and finger pointing and heads to roll now - it's not gonna happen. The season is not over and to do it now, would implode the final 3 games and the team chemistry - no matter who we think should be playing or not. So, we'll continue to hear the "it's all good" answers with some questions being danced around in the public eye. However, when the cameras are gone - I think there's some new one's being ripped and for those that don't step up (at any level) will be relieved of duty.... once we have one to replace them I'm sure.

Discipline - I think we have more than quite a few other tenured teams. Not quite the level we should be at, but getting there. Now, as for some fans being disciplined....

Whew. I think that was about 2x
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote