Thread: Dave Ragone
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #26
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Loook

Look at the way Volek is playing for the Titans. 3 tds so far for the Titans. I second the notion to move out Banks and bring Ragone to 2nd and Symmons to 3rd. I wonder how much better Carr would be if he DIDNT think he had job security. Think about it. Wouldnt you play a bit harder and get more emotional with your offense if you knew that at any moment, Dave Ragone could replace you as starter?

I think that may be a problem as well. Does Carr's knowing that the Texans office will not let him go or bench him have him not in the game at full throttle?

Also, how was Symmons in college? (Again, I do not watch college ball)
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote