View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #21
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I always felt that one of Davis stengths was that he broke tackles very well. He's not going to plow over people but he doesn't go down easily. I remember the first time he caught any attention it was for throwing Jason Taylor off of him versus Miami. Davis gets yards after contact (which is not exactly the same as breaking tackles but it's in the same neighborhood I believe) and that's hard to dispute unless you're only looking at 2004 when he's been in a yearlong funk from two fumble filled games at the start of the season.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote