View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #6
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 657 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

You must have missed the 40 yard bazooka that Carr threw incomplete to AJ in the endzone on the first drive at 9:37 of the 1st qtr.

As far as the other two floaters, they appeared to be "run under" balls to AJ. On the one that Carr appeared to severely underthrow, Carr said he actually thought he overthrew AJ on the ball but the wind was swirling from several different directions and knocked it down.

I heard Coach say that "I don't see that there's anything wrong with David's arm" so that works for me until he appears on the injury report. Speaking of which -- there's some kind of rule where you can be penalized for withholding injury so it wouldn't be in any team's best interest to do that. I'm foggy on the details of that rule but I will try to find out more.

At this point I believe we aren't seeing deep balls as much because of the game planning and not a sore armed QB. That's another issue that I won't get into here.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote