View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #6
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator
we snuck in a carolina win last year. I think improvement would have been winning a couple of games we shouldnt have won like the jets or an indy. The bleep will hit the fan if we lose to the bears.
Good post and yes it will. Sad part is, I think we're gonna lose a close one in Chicago. We bite on the road and I think the weather is gonna be hard on us. The outcome of that game will be important, unless we actually manage to win in Jacksonville, which I SERIOUSLY doubt.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote