Thread: Dave Ragone
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Ragone did nothing to me. I have no animosity towards him. I'm not in the least bit calling for his head.

I'm merely saying that back when we drafted him I would not have drafted a QB with that 3. The Texans had too many other needs where that pick might have made a difference and the QB position wasn't crying out for another rookie to teach yet. I agree that Ragone is now an asset who will help us in years to come.

I'd rather they had taken a player at any one of about a half dozen positions before another QB though. That simply would have been my preference.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote