Thread: Fumble!?!?!???
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #22
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I think this game was a bunch of **** and it was obvious the NFL was determined to see Payton Manning break the record. It seemed as if the officials were going out of their way to give Payton the ball back. How convenient it is to make the "correct" calls for this team but make some piece of **** intentional grounding call last week on a miscommunication from QB to receiver. This makes two weeks in a row.

I really feel the NFL wanted their Poster Child to break this record now.
have to agree Tejano. I was looking right at Dunta coming off the top corner around the back side & thru Peyton knocking the ball out before he ever tried to shovel it or what ever the hell they called. The ball came out & Walker I think grabbed it simulstanously as they blew the whistle, I figured for a change of possession. I was standing & screaming ALLRIGHT GREAT PLAY, the next moment I was screaming WHAT THE HELL, THAT WAS A FUMBLE, THAT WAS A FUMBLE. Needless to say I was'nt the only pissed off fan at the game, just that I was paying close attention to the entire play unfold in front of my eyes and the results were completly different than warranted.

speaks to conspiracy theory

the next moment the refs where handing the ball back to the Colt offense.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote